This is a spacious four-bedroom double storey house in a Bali style. All living areas and bedrooms have been designed to face north and capture maximum light and sun in colder seasons. The southern entrance hall leads to the open plan dining room and lounge, with a built in fireplace. The lounge and dining room live onto a large covered patio with a built in braai and a prep bowl, ideal for entertaining. The entrance hall on the one side leads to the north facing guest bedroom, toilet and the study. The guest bedroom has access to the covered patio, built in cupboards and an en suite bathroom. The bathroom houses a bath and a vanity top with a basin. A guest toilet is provided next to the study. The study with direct access from the entrance hall is south facing with a built in wall unit. The open plan kitchen and living room, on the western side of the house, lives onto the covered patio. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, prep bowl, space for a fridge/freezer, oven, walk in pantry and a separate laundry which leads to the kitchen yard and the staff toilet. The double garage with a storage area links into the house through the hall. The first floor comprises of the following:
- A passage, with a southern balcony, that links all the bedrooms, bathrooms, linen room and the playroom.
- The playroom has access to the large balcony.
- The main bedroom, on the western side of the house, has access to the balcony, a built in safe, walk in dressing room and an en suite bathroom. The bathroom houses a shower, bath, separate WC and a vanity top with two basins.
- Bedroom two and three both have built in cupboards and access to the balcony.
- The second bathroom has a bath, shower and a vanity top with a basin.
- A separate WC.
No products found in this collection